Tuesday, October 20, 2009

What's new Pussy Cat?

Egads, I will be humming that tune now all night. Tom Jones! Remember him? My Mom had the biggest crush on him. I will have to remind her when I talk to her tomorrow. Well that was then and this is now, lol.

Oh my, what's new? Life has been so busy and full. With huskies, puppies, craft shows, the Earth Mart, and recently our local OctoberFest, I was pretty busy creating, and happy to say that I almost sold out on everything that I had made (and I thought I had lots!) There is one more Christmas craft show at the end of November, but truthfully I don't think I have enough stuff left to sell and not enough time to make up mass quantities, but I'm not too worried if I don't make it this year. My local sales have picked up and I've been doing pretty well. I hope that's a sign that the economy is turning around? I sure hope so.

What's new with the huskies? Aleutia is in a motherly way and should be having pups within the next two weeks. That means cute little cuddly Christmas puppies! Sweet! I love having puppies and puppy squeels filling the house. I can't wait!

Winter is fast approaching. The weather sure changed suddenly.... like overnight! One day it was sunny and warm. The next day it was cold and they were talking snow. Wow! I thought winter gradually settled in. I have a feeling it's going to be another cold winter here... UGH.

The kids are good. My Grand kids are growing like weeds. Steve, Kiersa and Cohen came down and spent the day with me at the Priest River Octoberfest. We had a blast! Good food, good beer, great band, good company! It just doesn't get any better than that.

In a nutshell that sums up what's been going on around here. Things will slow down now that summer has ended. The craft shows are done. Soon I will be snowed in. I will have 3 or 4 months to build up my jewelry and craft supply to get ready for next years Earth Mart. I did really well with my sales there this year.

Ok, I guess it is time to call it a night and shut down the computer. I hope everyone is happy and well and enjoying all that life brings. Until next time,

Ciao.
~LVS

No comments: