Friday, October 23, 2009

Meet our Newest Critter Creations

I am pleased to announce that we have recently added our own line of sock critters. From left to right are Mojo the monkey, Harley the moose with a 'tude, and Poco the pony. These cuties will be available at both our JustPokingInFun Etsy and ArtFire stores. I refer to these as our signature line and they will be continually offered. Each will come with an adoption certification that will include the number (of the animal made in the series) and date each animal was created. The adoption certification will be signed by the critter's creator, LVS.

Mojo the monkey is a variation using the traditional sock monkey pattern. Harley the moose and Poco the pony are my originals and there is no pattern for them. Please respect the artist and do not copy them.

Each one is made by hand. I only keep a small quantity on hand. I prefer to take orders if you are requesting more than one of each. I also sell my sock critters at local craft fairs and shows so I am kept pretty busy with orders. I do my very best to ship all orders out within 48 hours, unless it is a large order. In this instance I will send you a convo or email and give you an estimated time on when I can ship your order off to you.

I also make traditional sock monkeys as well as traditional sock stick horse heads. I have a link on my blog that has detailed instructions on how to make the stick horses. I also have the pattern for the traditional sock monkeys available to anyone who wants them or you can click on this link and print it.

In the future I may be adding additional sock critter creations but for now my plate is full. I am thinking perhaps after the first of the year. The holiday season is a very busy time of year for me and Christmas is fast approaching. Less than 8 weeks of Christmas shopping everyone..... Ho Ho Ho!

If you have any questions please send me an email. Thanks for stopping in and visiting us.


Ciao,


LVS

No comments: