Thursday, May 29, 2008

So waz up?

THANK GOD winter is over and summer is just around the corner. That is the longest winter I have ever endured in my lifetime. Yikes! With 10' berms and 4' of snow, it was pretty brutal.... but the dogs sure did love it. Silly huskies.

My two Etsy stores have really taken off and that has turned in to a full time job. If I am not busy filling and packing orders, I am busy creating and making new stuff to list.... but, no complaints here. It's all good. I am really looking forward to the Lavender Festival in mid-July. I will have a craft booth there. It is being held in Newport, WA this year so it will be nice and close.

Life with the dogs? They keep me busy and on my toes too. Yukon and Aleutia have been busy making bacon in the doggie love shack and I will have June husky puppies. :)

That's the latest news for the moment. I hope everyone enjoyed their Memorial Day, and out having fun! Happy summer everyone. I will check back and post more news as the events occur.

Hugs!
LV

No comments: